FCE, loyal to its principles (quality assurance/quality control) and mission, has completed the certification requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 “Quality Management Systems - Requirements” requirements and has been granted certification with the scope of: “Technical, Financial, Planning & Development.” FCE’s quality policy calls for the continuous improvement of its activities. Within FCE, business is conducted according to the following principles:
- Conform to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Safety of the companies’ personnel and of third parties is of paramount importance.
- Fulfill all customer quality requirements and respond as much as possible to customer needs.
- Use Fibrwrap Group Hybrid Cloud System for the consistent, accurate and timely business conduct, which ensures dependably correct results.
- Fibrwrap Group team members are responsible and authorized to stop work for safety and quality reasons.
- Fibrwrap Group team members, through continuous improvement and innovation adoption, are in contact pursuance of better construction procedures, which result in higher quality work at a lower cost.
The Quality Procedures of FCE’s ISO 9001:2008 certification are:
QP1: Control of Documents
QP2: Control of Records
QP3: Management Review
QP4: Reporting (includes the entire FCG)
QP5: Fibrwrap Hybrid Cloud System
QP6: Internal Audits
QP8: Personnel Training
QP9: Non-conforming services, corrective and preventive actions
QP10: Financial Support Services
QP11: Technical Support Services
QP12: Market Development Services
QP13: Quality Manual
FCE, recognizing the importance of company operations within an environmentally friendly management system, is now under the process of developing and implementing an environmental management system according to the ISO 14001:2004 Standard. The process will lead to the company certification per ISO 14001:2004 “Environmental Management Systems Requirements with Guidance for Use.”
FCE values the virtues of health and safety as of utmost importance.
The company views that it is FCG’s personnel primary responsibility and good business practice to adopt procedures and initiatives leading to constructed projects fulfilling the relative industry specifications. For this reason, FCE is now in the process of compiling the appropriate, relative quality standards, leading to an “Occupational Health and Safety Management System” according to the OHSAS 18001 Standard.
Integrated Management System
After the certification to the above two standards, (Environmental Management System and Occupational Health and Safety Management System), FCE will have in place an Integrated Management System that will provide the organization with the tools for continuous improvement in all three important aspects of the company: quality of services, environment and occupational health & safety.